Our SunMaster Tomato!



 So about 2 months ago, Gilbert (my husband) and I planted 6 Sun Master Tomato plants. A breed meant to withstand night time temps up to 90 degrees. Thank God it has not been that hot but still. They are beginning to ripen.

While they may be beautiful and I must admit it feels good to have grown something rather than killed it like my brown thumb often does, the first pick was a little mealy/grainy. Little did I know that Gilbert had been watering them 3x as much what as I had been giving them.
                      












(The lighting wasn't great so the picture is a little surreal. I'm telling you I'm not 100% about that camera)

I'm glad they are so big, a whole palm full for me.
Can't wait til we own our own house and can have a large garden PLUS a chicken coop!!
Time to water them less while the majority ripen- 50 to go :)

More info. about SunMaster tomato Dave's Garden is a Great Resource

No comments:

Post a Comment