Updating Etsy Shop - Lynn's Mix


Updating my Etsy Shop, Plan for Success, GET CRAFTING!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
 



First off, I must admit that I have been neglecting both my blog and my Etsy. :(

Although my blog more so... here I am updating on everyone on my shop!

Last time I mentioned  (only time)  my Etsy store: www.etsy.com/shop/lynnsmix I was just starting to take my first photographs. I actually posted to my shop starting about a month ago and now have 23 items up for sale.

Things to Work On for Etsy Success:
  •   Many people say 100 is the magic number of items to be posted (Time to craft my butt off)
  •   My Etsy store front banner is nothing to brag about...
  •   Get my first sale . . . some how 
  •   Promote more!  Get more Views!  I recently joined a few teams on  Etsy, have created a few treasuries, been on the forums
    • I am really excited about one team in particular UPCYCLERS! They seem really supportive. The team leader is actually the one who kind of gave me a wake up call and inspired me to get back to work!  So here's to Cat!
  •   Update shop more often! The times I get the most views are when I add to my shop between 4pm and 8pm Central during the week... maybe it's just me. 
  •   CRAFT CRAFT CRAFT CRAFT CRAFT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I'd Update! I had my FIRST SALE THIS WEEK! SUPER EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete