Updating my Etsy Shop, Plan for Success, GET CRAFTING!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
First off, I must admit that I have been neglecting both my blog and my Etsy. :(
Although my blog more so... here I am updating on everyone on my shop!
Last time I mentioned (only time) my Etsy store: www.etsy.com/shop/lynnsmix I was just starting to take my first photographs. I actually posted to my shop starting about a month ago and now have 23 items up for sale.
Things to Work On for Etsy Success:
- Many people say 100 is the magic number of items to be posted (Time to craft my butt off)
- My Etsy store front banner is nothing to brag about...
- Get my first sale . . . some how
- Promote more! Get more Views! I recently joined a few teams on Etsy, have created a few treasuries, been on the forums
- I am really excited about one team in particular UPCYCLERS! They seem really supportive. The team leader is actually the one who kind of gave me a wake up call and inspired me to get back to work! So here's to Cat!
- Update shop more often! The times I get the most views are when I add to my shop between 4pm and 8pm Central during the week... maybe it's just me.
- CRAFT CRAFT CRAFT CRAFT CRAFT!!!!