1. Save up paper towel rolls and cut to a manageable size.
2. Paint rolls a color of your choice, I chose a Folk Art GOLD and let dry. (not shown)
3. Once dry inside and out, cut to the width of your choice. I find 1/2 inch works well!
4. Using an adhesive - I use hot glue - form into desired design!
5. Go back and paint cut edges which will show the cardboard brown color. . . This is probably the most labor intensive step, it takes a lot of patience to get into all the cracks and make it look even.
6. Coat with a gloss of your choice for a more finished look and feel!
|Eco Friendly Recycled Golden Floral Votive Holder|